1. Please tell me about your service
Our imaging center's mission is to serve dental & medical practitioners with dedicated cone beam CT imaging, fulfilling an unmet need in our community.
We have the latest Carestream 9300 whose DICOM images easily integrate with other DICOM environments, such as various implant planning software programs and high quality medical printers.
Complimentary work-up with online delivery is included with every scan. Please specify your needs for the work-up on the referral.
2. Is the implant planning software included with the scan?
Yes. The implant planning module which is included with each scan can be shared and is a powerful collaboration tool between colleagues. It comes with pre-loaded libraries from implant manufacturers and the flexibility to create custom implant sizes yourself. It shows visual representation of long axis, restorative space & allows planning for customized abutments.
3. How many different fields of view are available?
We have seven fields of view (5x5, 8x8, 10x5, 10x10, 17x6, 17x11, 17x13.5cm) and image resolution up to 90 microns to suit your patient's every diagnostic need: focused-field, single jaw, dual jaw, single or double TMJ, sinus, maxillofacial imaging.
4. May I request a 2nd CD for my referring doctor?
Yes, free of charge.
5. May I have the images reviewed by an oral & maxillofacial radiologist?
Yes, upon request we will assist you in acquiring the report from a board certified oral maxillofacial radiologist.
6. If the image is not satisfactory, can it be retaken?
If you have any questions or concerns about our images, we want to hear from you, so please let us know. We will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible. There will be no additional charge for retake within 30 days if it's for the same area and condition.
7. Power Point presentations:
8. Youtube videos you might find informative: